January 17, 2017
CDC Workshop Announcement, January 30, 2017
Population-based Genetic Screening Beyond Newborns: What is the Role of Public Health?
This week, we highlight a special CDC workshop on population-based genetic screening beyond newborns and the role of public health in its implementation. For additional details about the workshop and how to attend, please click here.
- Support National Birth Defects Prevention Month Thunderclap
- Healthy New Year: Know Your Family Health History
- Glaucoma Awareness Month: Family History is an Important Risk Factor
- Raising Awareness About Rare Disease Day, February 28, 2017
- Folic Acid Awareness Week: Genomics and Public Health Information
- Page last reviewed: January 12, 2017
- Page last updated: January 13, 2017
- Content source: