Genomic Resources B
Selected biobanks in the United States and globally.
- Japan Biobank Project
- Mayo Clinic Biobank (USA)
- Michigan BioTrust for Health (USA)
- Personalized Medicine Research Project, Marshfield Clinic (USA)
- Public Population Project in Genomics (P3G) Consortium
- UK Biobank project
- Utah Population Database (USA)
- Genetic Alliance
- March of Dimes
- National Center for Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities, CDC
- Newborn Screening, Division of Laboratory Sciences, CDC
- DNA Science Blog, PLoS Blogs
- Eurogenes Blog
- Genes to Genomes
- Genome Alberta
- Genomics and Health Impact Blog
- Mass Genomics
- Next-Gen Sequencing
- Omics! Omics!
- The Age of Personalized Medicine
Selected books and chapters related to genomics and public health that are available free online.
- Cancer and the Environment: Gene Environment Interactions (2002)
- Public Health Genomics: The Essentials (2008)
- Genetics, Health Care and Public Policy: An Introduction to Public Health Genetics (2007)
- Implications of Genomics for Public HealthGenetics, Health Care and Public Policy: An Introduction to Public Health Genetics: Workshop Summary (2005)
- Understanding Genetics: A Guide for Patients and Professionals
- What’s a Genome?