This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
The following are links to select funded sites and projects for genomics. For a list of current CDC FOAs, please visit CDC’s Grant Funding Opportunity Announcements (FOAs). See also NIH Guide for Grants and Contracts.
- NIH Common Fund launches four programs designed to take aim at gaps in biomedical research, NIH News, October 5, 2015
- Grants to help identify variants in the genome’s regulatory regions that affect disease risk, NIH News, September 21, 2015
- Collaborative research in genomics, epigenomics, and bioinformatics in gynecologic health and disease (R01)
- Collaborative research in genomics, epigenomics, and bioinformatics in gynecologic health and disease (R21)
- NIH earmarks $2M to fund genomic, epigenomic studies of gynecologic disorders, Genome Web, September 25, 2015 [by free subscription only]
- Supplements to Support Evaluation of the NCI Cancer Genomics Cloud Pilots (Admin Supp)
- CDC earmarks $2.3M for NGS, bioinformatic approaches to combat infectious disease, Genome Web, Aug 7 [by free subscription only]
- Big Data to Knowledge (BD2K) Advancing Biomedical Science Using Crowdsourcing and Interactive Digital Media (UH2)
- Page last reviewed: October 28, 2015 (archived document)
- Content source: