- CDC awards $28.6 million to help states fight opioid overdose epidemic9/5/2017 4:34:00 PMThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) is awarding more than $28.6 million in additional funding to 44 states and the District of Columbia to support their responses to the opioid overdose epidemic. The funds will be used to strengthen prevention efforts and better track opioid-related overdoses.
- CDC invests more than $200 million to help states respond to infectious disease threats8/4/2017 3:35:00 PMThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has awarded more than $200 million through the Epidemiology and Laboratory Capacity for Infectious Diseases (ELC) cooperative agreement to help states, cities, counties, and territories prevent, detect, respond to, and control the growing threats posed by emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases.
- CDC awards $12 million to help states fight opioid overdose epidemic7/17/2017 3:00:00 PMThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will be awarding this week more than $12 million to 23 states and the District of Columbia to support their responses to the opioid overdose epidemic.
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2016 Annual Report1/12/2017 4:15:00 PMCDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2016 Annual Report
- CDC awards nearly $184 million to continue the fight against Zika12/22/2016 8:11:00 AMThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced today it is awarding nearly $184 million in funding to states, territories, local jurisdictions, and universities to support efforts to protect Americans from Zika virus infection and associated adverse health outcomes, including microcephaly and other serious birth defects. These awards are part of the $350 million in funding provided to CDC under the Zika Response and Preparedness Appropriations Act of 2016.
- CDC announces supplemental funding opportunity for continued Zika response in 201710/21/2016 2:03:00 PMThe CDC is announcing the availability of about $70 million in supplemental funding to states, cities, and territories to continue support continued efforts to protect Americans from Zika virus.
- CDC Restores Emergency Preparedness Funds to States and Territories10/20/2016 2:49:00 PMThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has increased by $44.25 million the Public Health Emergency Preparedness (PHEP) cooperative agreements for all-hazards preparedness efforts.
- CDC funds 34 innovative projects to combat antibiotic resistance10/6/2016 12:45:00 PMCDC has awarded more than $14 million to fund new approaches to combat antibiotic resistance, including research on how microorganisms naturally present in the human body.
- CDC awards $2.4 million to five jurisdictions to fight Zika9/2/2016 5:00:00 PMThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has awarded $2.4 million to Chicago, Houston, New York City, Philadelphia, and Los Angeles County to respond to Zika.
- CDC awards $6.8 million to partners to support Zika response8/24/2016 2:39:00 PMThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has awarded $6.8 million to national public health partners to assist state, tribal, local, and territorial jurisdictions with their Zika responses
- CDC funding accelerates antibiotic resistance efforts7/27/2016 4:10:00 PMCDC is providing $67 million to help health departments nationwide tackle antibiotic resistance and other patient safety threats, including healthcare-associated infections.
- CDC awards $60 million to help states and territories battle Zika7/21/2016 4:07:00 PMThe Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will begin making awards totaling nearly $60 million to states, cities, and territories to support efforts to protect Americans from Zika virus.
- FY 2017 Operating Plans6/20/2017 2:34:00 PMFiscal Year 2017 Operating Plans
- FY 2018 Budget Fact Sheets6/5/2017 1:08:00 PMFiscal Year 2018 Budget fact sheets
- FY 2018 Congressional Justification5/23/2017 12:00:00 PMFiscal Year 2018 Congressional Justification
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2016 Budget and Appropriations Snapshot1/12/2017 3:58:00 PMCDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2016 Budget and Appropriations Snapshot
- FY 2017 Congressional Justification2/9/2016 2:20:00 PMFiscal Year 2017 Congressional Justification
- FY 2017 Budget Fact Sheets2/9/2016 2:18:00 PMFiscal Year 2017 Budget Fact Sheets
- FY 2016 Operating Plans2/2/2016 11:03:00 AMFiscal Year 2016 Operating Plans
- FY 2016 Congressional Justification2/6/2015 11:03:00 AMFiscal Year 2016 Congressional Justification
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2016 Acquisition Snapshot1/12/2017 3:54:00 PMCDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2016 Acquisition Snapshot
- HHS Small Business Calendar of Events7/7/2016 2:26:00 PMHHS Small Business Calendar of Events
- CDC Senior Contracting Executive to Speak in Dallas7/1/2016 2:28:00 PMCDC Senior Contracting Executive to Speak in Dallas
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2015 Acquisition Snapshot1/25/2016 2:30:00 PMCDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2015 Acquisition Snapshot
- FY 2016 CDC Conference Reports1/30/2017 1:44:00 PMIn compliance with OMB Memorandum M-12-12 ("Promoting Efficient Spending to Support Agency Operations") this report includes all CDC-hosted conferences held in FY 2016 where expenses associated with the conference exceeded $100,000.
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2016 Finance Snapshot1/12/2017 4:04:00 PMCDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2016 Finance Snapshot
- FY 2015 CDC Conference Reports1/29/2016 2:46:00 PMFiscal Year 2015 CDC Conference Reports
- New CDC Grants welcome packet and video available11/3/2017 9:28:00 AMNew welcome packet and video has been created by the Office of Financial Resources (OFR) for potential and current CDC grant or cooperative agreement recipients.
- HHS Awards $3.2 Million for a Registry of Residents Affected by Lead Exposure in Flint, Michigan8/1/2017 1:27:00 PMThe U.S. Department of Health and Human Services announced today that Michigan State University (MSU) will receive approximately $3.2 million to establish a registry of Flint residents who were exposed to lead-contaminated water from the Flint Water System during 2014-2015.
- Anti-Lobbying Restrictions for CDC Grantees5/5/2017 10:15:00 AMAnti-Lobbying Restrictions for CDC Grantees
- FY 2016 CDC Grant Funding Profiles3/3/2017 8:24:00 AMFiscal year 2016 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Grant funding profiles. The data is compiled in a format that allows users to view, sort, and analyze funding data by funding opportunity announcement, funding source (CDC funding category and sub-category), geography, and recipient name and type.
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2016 Assistance Snapshot1/12/2017 4:01:00 PMCDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2016 Assistance Snapshot
- New CDC GrantSolutions for Grantees website12/12/2016 8:53:00 AMGrantSolutions is a grants management service that provides many tools for grant-related tasks. Non-research grantee access to the Grants Management Module begins in January 2017.
- Grants/Cooperative Agreement Update on the Uniform Guidance11/27/2015 3:42:00 PMGrants/Cooperative Agreement Update on the Uniform Guidance
- Important Anti-Lobbying Restrictions for CDC Grantees11/12/2015 3:40:00 PMImportant Anti-Lobbying Restrictions for CDC Grantees
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2015 Annual Report11/2/2015 3:44:00 PMCDC Office of Financial Resources Fiscal Year 2015 Annual Report
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2015 Assistance Snapshot11/2/2015 3:43:00 PMCDC Office of Financial Resources Fiscal Year 2015 Assistance Snapshot