InFORM 2017: PulseNet, OutbreakNet, and Environmental HealthExternal
November 6-9, 2017
Garden Grove, CA
From November 6-9, 2017, the InFORM (Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response and Management) conference was held in Garden Grove, CA. The meeting brought together public health and regulatory officials who are involved in enteric disease outbreak response activities.
Issues discussed included surveillance and outbreak detection of enteric diseases, with a focus on those caused by contaminated foods, water, and animals.
- 2nd Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response and Management Conference, 2015 in Phoenix, AZ
- 1st Integrated Foodborne Outbreak Response and Management Conference, 2013 in San Antonio, TX
- 8th Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2012 in Atlanta, GA
- 7th Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2011 in Long Beach, CA
- 6th Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2010 in Portland, OR
- 5th Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2009 in Snowbird, UT
- 4th Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2008 in Denver, CO
- 3rd Annual OutbreakNet Conference, 2007 in Atlantic City, NJ
- 2nd National Foodborne Epidemiologists Meeting, 2006 in Miami, FL
- 1st National Foodborne Epidemiologists Meeting, 2005 in Seattle, WA