A Toolkit for Long-Term Care Employers
Increasing Influenza Vaccination among Health Care Personnel in Long-term Care Settings
The content on this website is being archived for historic and reference purposes only.
This comprehensive toolkit includes a number of resources intended to help long-term care facility, agency or corporation owners and administrators provide access to influenza vaccination for their workforce and to help any employer of workers in long-term care understand the importance of influenza vaccination for their employees.
Additional CDC Influenza Resources for Health Care Professionals
- Flu Basics
- Influenza Information for Health Professionals
- Prevention and Control of Seasonal Influenza with Vaccines
- Interim Guidance for Influenza Outbreak Management in Long-term Care facilities
- Guidance on the Use of Influenza Antivirals
- Page last reviewed: October 31, 2018
- Page last updated: October 31, 2018
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs