A Toolkit for Long-Term Care Employers
Increasing Influenza Vaccination among Health Care Personnel in Long-term Care Settings
The content on this website is being archived for historic and reference purposes only.
This comprehensive toolkit includes a number of resources intended to help long-term care facility, agency or corporation owners and administrators provide access to influenza vaccination for their workforce and to help any employer of workers in long-term care understand the importance of influenza vaccination for their employees.
- Flu Basics
- Influenza Information for Health Professionals
- Prevention and Control of Seasonal Influenza with Vaccines
- Interim Guidance for Influenza Outbreak Management in Long-term Care facilities
- Guidance on the Use of Influenza Antivirals
- Summary Guidance for Clinicians Who Care for People at Higher Risk for Influenza-Related Complications pdf icon[112 KB, 2 pages]
- VIS: Inactivated Flu Vaccine
- Infection: Don’t Pass It Onexternal icon