Regional Medical Center of San Jose
This year the Regional Medical Center of San Jose accomplished high Influenza vaccination compliance and vaccination rates among healthcare personnel. As of 12/05/2014, 1500 employees participated in the 2014 Influenza Vaccination program. 1413 employees were vaccinated which represents a 94.2% influenza vaccination rate and 95% compliance.
Employee Health would like to thank those who with dedication support the Influenza Campaign every year and offer a special thank you to Regional Medical employees, physicians, volunteers, and independent licensed practitioners for this achievement. Without the dedication to patients’ health, high compliance and vaccination rates would not have been possible.
This year the campaign began in September and within 45 days 1413 employees were vaccinated. In addition, 253 physicians, 156 volunteers and students, and 161 licensed independent practitioners have been updated with their flu vaccination. Thank you to the Medical Staffing Office and the Volunteer Services Department for supporting this year’s Influenza vaccination compliance among physicians and volunteers.
Submit Your Success Story!
Submit the following information to email@example.com to have your success story featured here!
- Write a 250 word (maximum) description of your success story including name of organization, any collaborating organizations, when the event took place (either last flu season or this flu season only), and any evaluation taken from the activity.
- Include a minimum of (1-2) pictures of the event. Acceptable file formats include JPG, GIF, and PNG. Preferred size at least 500 by 300 pixels (or larger).
- Include contact information in case CDC follow up is needed. Please let us know if we can share your contact information within your success story in case other organizations would like to partner with you for future events.
- Page last reviewed: December 10, 2014
- Page last updated: December 10, 2014
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs