Flu Prevention Partners Focus Promote NIVW during 4-Day Family-Focused Blog Relay
During National Influenza Vaccination Week (NIVW) 2015, CDC worked with five partners to host the 2015 NIVW Blog Relay, a multiday online event promoting the importance of flu vaccination among a variety of audiences. The blog relay used a “Focus on the Family” theme to encourage readers to focus on protecting their family during the holiday season and beyond. The participating partners helped CDC reach audiences across the lifespan, including general family, parents, people living with chronic diseases, and seniors.Click on the blog relay participants below to read each partner’s contribution to the 2015 NIVW Blog Relay:
- Shot of Preventionexternal icon (5,000+ potential blog readers)
- Voices for Vaccinesexternal icon (2,000+ potential blog readers)
- Healtheo360external icon (4,000+ potential blog post readers)
- March of Dimesexternal icon (103,000+ potential blog readers)
- Place for Momexternal icon (626,000+ potential blog readers)
In addition to their blog, the relay partners shared their NIVW posts across social media and encouraged their online followers to do the same. In total, the partners published eight Tweets and one Facebook post, which garnered more than 350,000 total potential impressions.
Submit the following information to email@example.com to have your success story featured here!
- Write a 250 word (maximum) description of your success story including name of organization, any collaborating organizations, when the event took place (either last flu season or this flu season only), and any evaluation taken from the activity.
- Include a minimum of (1-2) pictures of the event. Acceptable file formats include JPG, GIF, and PNG. Preferred size at least 500 by 300 pixels (or larger).
- Include contact information in case CDC follow up is needed. Please let us know if we can share your contact information within your success story in case other organizations would like to partner with you for future events.