Seasonal Flu Digital Ambassador Kristina Duda of Verywell.com Cold and Flu
New to the Digital Ambassador program this season but a long-time supporter of CDC’s national flu vaccination campaign is Kristina Duda of Verywell.com Cold and Flu. Ms. Duda’s Cold and Flu posts on Verywell are part of the About.com family of sites. Verywell.com’s experts help millions of users answer questions, solve problems, learn something new, and find inspiration. Ms. Duda, a registered nurse, is an authority on the topic of influenza.
Ms. Duda posts about cold and flu season year-round using a variety of sources. Her season flu Digital Ambassador activities included contributing flu prevetion content through a post entitled “When Should You Get a Flu Vaccine?“, cross-promoting fellow Digital Ambassador’s Facebook forums, and sharing CDC’s flu vaccination information on Twitter and Facebook.
Submit Your Success Story!
Submit the following information to email@example.com to have your success story featured here!
- Write a 250 word (maximum) description of your success story including name of organization, any collaborating organizations, when the event took place (either last flu season or this flu season only), and any evaluation taken from the activity.
- Include a minimum of (1-2) pictures of the event. Acceptable file formats include JPG, GIF, and PNG. Preferred size at least 500 by 300 pixels (or larger).
- Include contact information in case CDC follow up is needed. Please let us know if we can share your contact information within your success story in case other organizations would like to partner with you for future events.
- Page last reviewed: November 1, 2016
- Page last updated: November 1, 2016
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs