Promote Influenza (Flu) Vaccination
Spread the word not the flu! Learn more about how your organization can help promote flu vaccination using communication and campaign resources from CDC. This page included resources to promote flu prevention and vaccination messages.
What You Can Do!
This digital media toolkit provides resources to partners, organizations, and individuals to promote flu prevention and flu vaccination. It includes campaign events/activities, sample social media and newsletter content, website badges, and online resources.
- CDC Content available through the media library: Feature CDC Influenza site content in English or Spanish on your organization’s Web site (see what content is available for your web site by searching flu”.
- Buttons & Badges: Place flu vaccination buttons and badges on your web site.
- Web widgets: Share CDC’s flu finder and other web widgets on your web site.
- Posters and flyers: Display posters and flyers encouraging adult vaccination in healthcare offices, workplaces, and other community settings.
- Videos and radio PSAs: Share videos and radio PSAs through your organization, online, and by encouraging local radio stations and medical offices to play them.
- News and spotlights: Visit our News and Spotlight page for new and noteworthy influenza-related developments and feature stories.
For more information on the breadth of resources available to promote and educate different audiences on the importance of flu vaccination, checkout the flu vaccination resources sell sheets below: