Everyone 6 months & older should receive a yearly flu vaccine.
Flu can cause mild to severe illness. Learn the symptoms of flu.
Prescription medications called antiviral drugs can be used to treat flu.
Laboratory confirmed flu activity as reported by clinical laboratories remains low.
Learn about flu season and get answers to questions.
Find information about current and past flu seasons.
Understand who is at higher risk of flu.
Reports on Flu Vaccination Coverage and Utilization
- CDC 2021-2022 Flu Vaccination Campaign Kickoff Friday, October 8, 2021
- 2020-2021 Influenza Season Vaccination Coverage Estimates Thursday, October 7, 2021
- CDC Reports Eighth and Ninth U.S. Human Infections with a Variant Flu Virus for 2020-2021 Influenza Season Friday, September 10, 2021
- CDC Program Engages Partners to Promote Vaccine Equity Among Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups Friday, September 10, 2021
- Early flu antiviral treatment can shorten hospital stays in children with flu, new CDC study shows Wednesday, September 1, 2021