2013-14 Influenza Season Health Care Personnel Vaccination Report
Proportions of hospital-based health care personnel (HCP) reported as vaccinated by State and the United States, National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN), 2013-14 influenza season
First time users:
- Start by holding the mouse pointer over a state in the map of the United States. A small window will appear with the state name and the influenza vaccination proportion. Simultaneously, a bar will be highlighted in the Influenza Vaccination Among Healthcare Personnel by State bar chart.
- Click on a state in the map, bar chart, or table to select it. More than one state can be selected at the same time.
- Click on the Map Selection button to change the data displayed.
- Refer to the help guide for further information on how to use this report.
- Page last reviewed: May 17, 2016
- Page last updated: May 17, 2016
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs