FAQ: Vaccine Virus Selection, Vaccine Safety & Supply
- Are seasonal flu vaccines safe?
- Do flu vaccines cause any side effects?
- Is it safe for pregnant women to get a seasonal flu shot?
- Is there an increased risk for febrile seizures after a child receives a flu shot?
- What is being done to improve flu vaccines?
- What is CDC currently doing to support the development of a universal flu vaccine?
Related Questions & Answers
- Page last reviewed: October 19, 2017
- Page last updated: October 19, 2017
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs