FAQ: Vaccine Virus Selection, Vaccine Safety & Supply
- Are the 2015-2016 seasonal flu vaccines safe?
- Are there any side effects to the seasonal flu vaccine?
- Is it safe for pregnant women to get seasonal flu vaccine?
- Is there an increased risk for febrile seizures after children receive an influenza (flu) vaccine?
- What is being done to improve influenza vaccines?
- What is CDC currently doing to support development of a universal flu vaccine?
Related Questions & Answers
- Page last reviewed: August 12, 2016
- Page last updated: February 13, 2017
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs