FAQ: Flu Vaccines & Preventing Flu Illness
- What are the benefits of flu vaccination?
- Can the flu vaccine give me the flu?
- What kinds of flu vaccines are available?
- Who should get vaccinated this season?
- Who should not be vaccinated against seasonal flu?
- Why should I get my child vaccinated?
- When should I get vaccinated?
- Where can I get a flu vaccine?
- How effective is the flu vaccine?
- Does the flu vaccine work the same for everyone?
- Besides vaccination, how can people protect themselves against the flu?
Related Questions & Answers
- Page last reviewed: October 23, 2017
- Page last updated: October 23, 2017
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs