- US flu activity is low, but flu season is approaching.
- Now is the time to get a flu vaccine!
CDC on Flu Vaccine:
Everyone 6 months & older should receive a yearly flu vaccine.
Flu can cause mild to severe illness. Learn the symptoms of flu.
Prescription medications called antiviral drugs can be used to treat flu.
US flu activity is low, but expected to increase in the coming weeks.
Learn about flu season and get answers to questions.
Find information about current and past flu seasons.
Understand who is at high risk from flu.
Find resources to promote flu prevention.
Learn what CDC recommends this season.
Read about CDC's work with flu.
Find a flu vaccine near you.
- Weekly U.S. Influenza Surveillance Report Friday, October 18, 2019
- Flu Forecasting Accuracy Results for the 2018-2019 Season Wednesday, October 16, 2019
- Update: Influenza Activity — United States and Worldwide, May 19–September 28, 2019, and Composition of the 2020 Southern Hemisphere Influenza Vaccine Friday, October 11, 2019
- Get Vaccinated to Fight Flu Thursday, September 26, 2019
- Influenza Vaccination Coverage - FluVaxView Thursday, September 26, 2019