CDC’s EvaluACTION is a customized evaluation plan and logic model.
EvaluACTION—one of the tools on CDC’s VetoViolence website—is an award-winning tool designed to help you evaluate your public health programs and strategies.
Start building your evaluation plan and logic model today!
- Motion Graphic Video A short introductory video will orient you to the tool, explain the benefits of thinking about evaluation, and encourage you to explore the concept further—both through the tool and beyond.
- Evaluation Myths Think evaluation is too hard, too expensive, or too time-consuming for you or your organization to handle? Not so fast. You can debunk myths within this tool.
- People of Evaluation Explore the roles your different stakeholders can play in your evaluation. Identify a range of individuals and organizations you can engage.
- Do’s & Don’ts Quick tips on things you should—and shouldn’t—do when you’re contemplating using evaluation to enhance your programs and strategies.
- Interactive Evaluation Plan and Logic Model You can create a logic model and evaluation plan with the option to save your work and refine as needed.
EvaluACTION will help you see yourself in the process, while breaking down any perceived roadblocks. The tool offers a user experience that recently garnered a 2015 Communicator Award of Excellence for Outstanding Website.
Who should use EvaluACTION?
EvaluACTION is designed for anyone interested in learning how to evaluate public health strategies. The site complements and follows the CDC evaluation framework, presenting an engaging and interactive way for you to work through the evaluation planning process.