Help Young People Grow Up
All young people deserve to grow up safely and thrive. Learn more.
- Hearing Loss in Children 10/21/2021 4:31:00 PM
- High Risk for Flu 10/19/2021 11:00:00 AM
- PrEP Protects Against HIV 10/18/2021 4:53:00 PM
- Living with Spina Bifida 10/18/2021 10:55:00 AM
- Type 1 Diabetes for Parents 10/18/2021 10:00:00 AM
- BAM Dining Decisions Game 10/18/2021 9:51:00 AM
- Family Health History 10/18/2021 9:05:00 AM
- Stillbirth: Adrian’s Story 10/15/2021 10:00:00 AM
Disease or Condition of the Week
This disorder is one of the most common childhood developmental disorders and often lasts into adulthood.
Get Features Email
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
Page last reviewed: October 22, 2021
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention