Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: 5 Tools for Pregnant Women, New Moms, and Women Who Are Considering Pregnancy
Life changes when a baby arrives. Expect a bundle of joy as well as new challenges. Whether you are pregnant, considering pregnancy, or already a new mom, here are a few tools to help keep you and your baby safe and healthy.
- Check out Text4baby. It's a free cellphone text messaging service for pregnant women and new moms.
- Learn about CDC's free mobile application (app) on alcohol and pregnancy, it has the latest information on how drinking alcohol may affect your pregnancy.
- Take the folic acid quiz to learn how having folic acid before and during pregnancy helps prevent birth defects.
- Visit CDC's pregnancy and reproductive health pages for information on a healthy pregnancy, a healthy baby, and a healthy you.
- Send a CDC health-e-card to let others know about health issues that can affect pregnant women and new moms, their children, and women in general.
To learn more about these tool visit, 5 Tools for Pregnant Women, New Moms, and Women Who Are Considering Pregnancy
All Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tips
- Make Health Your Resolution
- Take Folic Acid
- Lower Your Risk for Cervical Cancer
- Learn the Signs and Symptoms of a Heart Attack
- Wear Red for Heart Health
- 5 Tools for Pregnant Women, New Moms, and Women Who Are Considering Pregnancy
- Be a Healthy Valentine
- Prevent Infections During Pregnancy
- Wear a Helmet
- Limit Alcohol and Prevent Prescription Drug Overdose
- Watch for Milestones
- Prevent STDs
- Garden Safely
- Page last reviewed: January 5, 2015
- Page last updated: January 5, 2015
- Content source: