Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: Be a Healthy Valentine
This Valentine’s Day, show your love the safe and healthy way.
- Consider that your valentine may have allergies, asthma, diabetes, or other health conditions when making plans.
- If you smoke, quit smoking. It's a perfect gift for yourself and others.
- Include heart-healthy foods and physical activity in your plans.
- If you choose to have sex, use a condom.
- Limit alcohol. If you drink, do so only in moderation.
- If you are considering a new, potentially risky, or unsafe activity be sure to use appropriate safety gear, to help prevent injury.
All Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tips
- Make Health Your Resolution
- Take Folic Acid
- Lower Your Risk for Cervical Cancer
- Learn the Signs and Symptoms of a Heart Attack
- Wear Red for Heart Health
- 5 Tools for Pregnant Women, New Moms, and Women Who Are Considering Pregnancy
- Be a Healthy Valentine
- Prevent Infections During Pregnancy
- Wear a Helmet
- Limit Alcohol and Prevent Prescription Drug Overdose
- Watch for Milestones
- Prevent STDs
- Garden Safely
- Page last reviewed: January 5, 2015
- Page last updated: January 5, 2015
- Content source: