Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: Don't Wait – Vaccinate!
Everyone needs vaccines to help keep them healthy! From pregnant women to babies to preteens and teens to older adults, there are different vaccines recommended for you at different ages and stages of your life. CDC’s recommended immunization schedule is designed to help protect you against dangerous and even deadly diseases. Take a few minutes to make sure you and your loved ones are protected against vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Keep track of your and your family's vaccinations as they're received.
- Make an appointment with your and your family's doctor to make sure vaccinations stay up-to-date.
All Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tips
- Make Health Your Resolution
- Take Folic Acid
- Lower Your Risk for Cervical Cancer
- Learn the Signs and Symptoms of a Heart Attack
- Wear Red for Heart Health
- 5 Tools for Pregnant Women, New Moms, and Women Who Are Considering Pregnancy
- Be a Healthy Valentine
- Prevent Infections During Pregnancy
- Wear a Helmet
- Limit Alcohol and Prevent Prescription Drug Overdose
- Watch for Milestones
- Prevent STDs
- Garden Safely
- Page last reviewed: June 23, 2016
- Page last updated: June 23, 2016
- Content source: