Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: Eat More Fruits and Veggies
Fruits and vegetables are part of a well-balanced and healthy eating plan. They have essential vitamins, minerals, and fiber that may help protect you from chronic diseases, including stroke and certain cancers. Eating fruits and vegetables are also a great way to manage and maintain a healthy weight. Take a few minutes to add more fruits and vegetables into your diet.
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
- Grab fresh or dried fruit to eat on the go.
- Bring cut-up vegetables or fruit from home.
- Add fruits and vegetables to your favorite recipe or snack.
- Serve fruits and vegetables to party guests.
- Make Health Your Resolution
- Take Folic Acid
- Lower Your Risk for Cervical Cancer
- Learn the Signs and Symptoms of a Heart Attack
- Wear Red for Heart Health
- 5 Tools for Pregnant Women, New Moms, and Women Who Are Considering Pregnancy
- Be a Healthy Valentine
- Prevent Infections During Pregnancy
- Wear a Helmet
- Limit Alcohol and Prevent Prescription Drug Overdose
- Watch for Milestones
- Prevent STDs
- Garden Safely
- Travel Safely
- Be Summer-Savvy
- Protect Your Kids
- Make Your Home Safer
- Leave Fireworks to Professionals