Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tip: Work Safely
All jobs can benefit by having a healthier workforce. Some jobs require extra protection. Take a few minutes to pay attention to your health and safety at your place of work.
- Put on protective clothing and equipment to protect your eyes, ears, and skin.
- Take brief rest breaks throughout the day to help lower stress and strain on the eyes and muscles.
- Eat healthy meals and snacks.
- Educate yourself about health and safety.
All Five Minutes or Less for Health Weekly Tips
- Make Health Your Resolution
- Take Folic Acid
- Lower Your Risk for Cervical Cancer
- Learn the Signs and Symptoms of a Heart Attack
- Wear Red for Heart Health
- 5 Tools for Pregnant Women, New Moms, and Women Who Are Considering Pregnancy
- Be a Healthy Valentine
- Prevent Infections During Pregnancy
- Wear a Helmet
- Limit Alcohol and Prevent Prescription Drug Overdose
- Watch for Milestones
- Prevent STDs
- Garden Safely
- Travel Safely
- Be Summer-Savvy
- Protect Your Kids
- Make Your Home Safer
- Leave Fireworks to Professionals
Page last reviewed: August 21, 2015
Content source: CDC Office of Women's Health