Epilepsy is a broad term used for a brain disorder that causes seizures. There are many different types of epilepsy. There are also different kinds of seizures.
Do you want to know more about epilepsy?
Follow the links below to read more information:
- Seizure First Aid
- Learn how to take care of someone during a seizure.
- Types of Seizures
- Learn about the different types of seizures.
- Fast Facts
- Find out about epilepsy in the United States, such as how many people have epilepsy.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Read the answers to common questions about epilepsy.
- Sudden Unexpected Death in Epilepsy (SUDEP)
- Learn about this rare cause of death in people with epilepsy.
- Listen to experts talk about epilepsy.
- Page last reviewed: July 18, 2016
- Page last updated: September 12, 2014
- Content Source: