Meaningful Use Basic Training Slides
This training was provided for public health professionals at AMIA 2011 (spring) in Orlando. The presentations describe key aspects of Meaningful Use.
- Basic Training 1 (The HITECH Act and Meaningful Use –Implications for Population and Public Health)
- Basic Training 2 (Standardization Required for Meaningful Use Implementation)
- Basic Training 3 (Public Health Resources and Tools That Support Meaningful Use)
- Basic Training 4 (Measuring Public Health Meaningful Use)
General Meaningful Use Related Training
The following training modules provide an overview of Meaningful Use, standards and interoperability, and HL7.
- Page last reviewed: January 19, 2012
- Page last updated: March 5, 2018
- Content source: