Meaningful Use Basic Training Slides
This training was provided for public health professionals at AMIA 2011 (spring) in Orlando. The presentations describe key aspects of Meaningful Use.
- Basic Training 1 (The HITECH Act and Meaningful Use –Implications for Population and Public Health) [PDF – 1.3 MB]
- Basic Training 2 (Standardization Required for Meaningful Use Implementation) [PDF – 1.1 MB]
- Basic Training 3 (Public Health Resources and Tools That Support Meaningful Use) [PDF – 2 MB]
- Basic Training 4 (Measuring Public Health Meaningful Use) [PDF – 3.4 MB]
General Meaningful Use Related Training
The following training modules provide an overview of Meaningful Use, standards and interoperability, and HL7.
- Page last reviewed: January 19, 2012
- Page last updated: June 21, 2018
- Content source: