S & I Framework Public Health Tiger Team
Both CDC and ONC participate in the Standards and Interoperability Public Health Tiger Team Initiative. Goals of this initiative are:
- To coordinate and combine the three public health initiatives that will promote and strengthen public health promotion by leveraging technologies and standards.
- The three focal initiatives that will be coordinated within this tiger team are Structured Data Capture (SDC), Data Access Framework (DAF) and Health eDecisons (HeD).
- This combined effort will streamline resources and consolidate meetings in an effort to increase efficiency and communications among our partners to include public health agencies, public health organizations, federal partners, and vendors.
Links to S&I wiki:
- Public Health Tiger Team Wiki http://wiki.siframework.org/Public+Health+Tiger+Teamexternal icon
- Public Health Tiger Team Meeting Material http://wiki.siframework.org/Public+Health+Tiger+Team+Meeting+Archivesexternal icon
- SDC Wiki http://wiki.siframework.org/Structured+Data+Capture+Initiativeexternal icon
- DAF Wiki http://wiki.siframework.org/Data+Access+Framework+Homepageexternal icon
- HeD Wiki http://wiki.siframework.org/Health+eDecisions+Homepageexternal icon
Page last reviewed: March 13, 2014
Content source: Center for Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services