This website is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being maintained or updated.
- The EGAPP Working Group held a meeting on October 27-28, 2014
- The EWG has published a new recommendation on Type 2 Diabetes Risk Prediction
- The EGAPP Working Group has published a new article entitled “The EGAPP Initiative:Lessons LearnedExternal”
- The EGAPP Working Group has published a new article entitled “Description and pilot results from a novel method for evaluating return of incidental findings from next-generation sequencing technologies” Cdc-pdf[PDF 656KB]External in collaboration with Kaiser Permanente Center for Health Research.
- The EWG has published a new recommendation on EGFR tumor testing in colorectal cancer patients.
- Two new members of the EGAPP Working Group, with experience and expertise in pharmacogenomics and public health, will be selected in 2012. Nominate yourself or someone you know today!
- The EWG announces the selection of 4 new EGAPP Working Group Members: Jonathan Berg, A. Cecile Janssens, Marc S. Williams, and Doris T. Zallen
- The EGAPP Working Group (EWG) will be adding at least 3 new members in 2011. Nominations for membership on the EWG are accepted on a continuous basis.