Reports and Publications
- Vital Signs Report: Staph infections can kill. More prevention in healthcare & communities needed.(2019)
- Vital Signs Report: Containing Unusual Resistance (2018)
- Antibiotic Stewardship Report (2017)
- National Center for Emerging and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases Accomplishments (2017)
- Antibiotic Resistant Threats Report (2013)
- Additional Vital Signs Reports:
- Initiatives for Addressing Antimicrobial Resistance in the Environment are two corresponding reports providing an overview of the current evidence base and ongoing knowledge gaps around antibiotic resistant in the environment (e.g., water, soil) and the potential effect on human health.
- A Public Health Perspective on Antimicrobial Resistance Diagnostics: Meeting Summary and Opportunities to Address Challenges Cdc-pdf[PDF – 17 pages] (2016)
- Transatlantic Taskforce on Antimicrobial Resistance resources
- Antibiotic Resistance Investment Map
- Antibiotic Resistance Patient Safety Atlas
- NARMS Now: Human Data (food-borne safety data)
The information contained in these documents, while accurate at the time of release, might not be the most current information available.
Interagency Task Force on Antimicrobial Resistance (ITFAR) Annual Reports and Action Plans
ITFAR was created in 1999 to coordinate the activities of federal agencies in addressing antibiotic resistance. Email email@example.com for the archived 2001-2006 annual ITFAR reports.
- 2012 Action Plan Cdc-pdf[PDF – 40 pages]
- 2011 Action Plan Cdc-pdf[PDF – 34 pages]
- 2011 Progress Towards Implementation of a Public Health Action Plan Cdc-pdf[PDF – 69 pages]
- 2009-2010 Progress Towards Implementation of a Public Health Action Plan Cdc-pdf[PDF – 54 pages]
- Progress through 2008, Implementation of a Public Health Action Plan Cdc-pdf[PDF – 134 pages]
- 2007 Annual Report, Released June 2008 Cdc-pdf[PDF – 116 pages]
- 2001 Action Plan Cdc-pdf[PDF – 46 pages]