Find publications about antimicrobial resistance and related healthcare infections in Vital Signs, CDC reports and data releases, and more.
The information contained in these documents, while accurate at the time of release, might not be the most current information available.
Interagency Task Force on Antimicrobial Resistance (ITFAR) Annual Reports and Action Plans
ITFAR was created in 1999 to coordinate the activities of federal agencies in addressing AR. Read the latest about U.S. federal engagement in AR activity, including the National Action Plan for Combating Antibiotic-Resistant Bacteria.
- 2011 Progress Report: 2011 Progress Towards Implementation of: A Public Health Action Plan to Combat Antimicrobial Resistance [PDF – 69 pages]
- 2009-2010 Progress Report: 2009-2010 Progress Towards Implementation Of: Draft Document A Public Health Action Plan To Combat Antimicrobial Resistance [PDF – 54 pages]
- 2008 Progress Report: Implementation of a Public Health Action Plan to Combat Antimicrobal Resistance. Progress through 2008 [PDF – 134 pages]
- 2007 Progress Report: 2007 Annual Report [PDF – 116 pages] (Released June 2008)
(Email email@example.com for the archived 2001-2006 annual ITFAR reports.)
- Action Plans
- Page last reviewed: March 25, 2016
- Page last updated: April 6, 2017
- Content source: