Treating Chronic Pain without Opioids
If you need a fully Web accessible version, please use this version instead: https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/training/nonopioid/508c/index.html.
Treating Chronic Pain without Opioids: Course Details and Accreditation Statements [PDF – 26 KB]
- Receive free continuing education (CME, CNE, CEU) for this training by registering on CDC Training and Continuing Education (TCE) Online, searching for course number WB2859, and completing the evaluation.
- Treating Chronic Pain without Opioids: Course Details and Accreditation Statements [PDF – 26 KB]
- CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain — United States, 2016
- Information for Providers
- Guideline Resources
- COCA Webinar Series on the Guideline from CDC and the University of Washington
- Applying CDC’s Guideline for Prescribing Opioids: Online Training
- Find additional courses on opioids at CDC TRAIN