Addressing the Opioid Overdose Epidemic in the Emergency Department
- Addressing the Opioid Overdose Epidemic in the Emergency Department pdf icon[PDF – 210 KB] Physicians, nurses and other health professionals can receive free continuing education for this training by registering on CDC Training and Continuing Education (TCE) Online, searching for course number WB4431, and completing the evaluation.
- CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain — United States, 2016
- Information for Providers
- Guideline Resources
- COCA Webinar Series on the Guideline from CDC and the University of Washington
- Applying CDC’s Guideline for Prescribing Opioids: Online Training
- Find additional courses on opioids at CDC TRAIN