Dosing and Titration of Opioids: How Much, How Long, and How and When to Stop?
- Dosing and Titration of Opioids: How Much, How Long, and How and When to Stop: Course Details and Accreditation Statementspdf icon
- Physicians, nurses and other health professionals can receive free continuing education for this training by registering on CDC Training and Continuing Education (TCE) Online, searching for course number WB2861, and completing the evaluation.
- CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain — United States, 2016
- Information for Providers
- Guideline Resources
- COCA Webinar Series on the Guideline from CDC and the University of Washington
- Applying CDC’s Guideline for Prescribing Opioids: Online Training
- Find additional courses on opioids at CDC TRAIN