More than 3 in 5 people who died from drug overdose had an identified opportunity for linkage to care or life-saving actions.
The COVID-19 pandemic introduces new risks and challenges to those impacted by substance use disorder.
Sharing stories from real people whose lives have been impacted by the opioid crisis.
- Life-Saving Naloxone for Pharmacies | August 2019
- Opioid Overdoses Treated in Emergency Departments – Identify Opportunities for Action | March 2018
- Opioid Prescribing—Where You Live Matters | July 2017
- Today’s Heroin Epidemic – More People at Risk, Multiple Drugs Abused | July 2015
- Opioid Painkiller Prescribing – Where You Live Makes a Difference | July 2014
- Prescription Painkiller Overdoses – A Growing Epidemic, Especially Among Women | July 2013
- Use and Abuse of Methadone as a Painkiller | July 2012
- Prescription Painkiller Overdoses in the US | November 2011