Prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
- Prevent Carbon Monoxide (CO) Poisoning
- Power outages can occur during emergencies (like hurricanes).
- Using gas-powered generators can cause CO to build up in home–poisoning the people inside.
- Carbon Monoxide
- Can’t be seen
- Can’t be smelled
- Can’t be heard
- But–CO poisoning
- CO DETECTOR
- Can be stopped
- Prevent CO Poisoning:
- Install a battery-operated CO detector in your home.
- Use generators and any gas-powered equipment outside, at least 20 feet away from doors, windows, and vents
Request a Hi-Definition h.264 PSA
If you would like to request broadcast quality versions of any :10 PSA, please submit a request via the Media Contact Formexternal icon. We will provide you download information for all PSAs, allowing you the capability to combine several to fill a :30 or :60 window. Please check this site as additional PSAs will be created as situations warrant.