After a Hurricane
After a hurricane, you may face flooding, downed power lines, damage from mold, and other risks to your health. Get tips on how to recover safely from a hurricane.
- Keep Food and Water Safe After a Disaster or Emergency
- Be Safe After a Hurricane
- Fact Sheet: Clean Up Safely After a Disaster
- Homeowner’s and Renter’s Guide to Mold Cleanup after Disasters
Get educational materials, PSAs, and resources for emergency health professionals.
- Page last reviewed: October 16, 2017
- Page last updated: October 16, 2017
- Content source:
- National Center for Environmental Health (NCEH); Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR); Office of Noncommunicable Diseases, Injury, and Environmental Health (ONDIEH); National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion (NCCDPHP); National Center for Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities (NCBDDD)