Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Diabetes and your kidneys just don’t get along. Get checked if you’re at risk for kidney disease. Early treatment works best.
Video: Know Your Chronic Kidney Disease Risk
A third of people with diabetes also have chronic kidney disease. Why you should get tested if you have any risk factors.
- Page last reviewed: January 2, 2017
- Page last updated: January 2, 2017
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of Associate Director of Communication, Division of Public Affairs
- Maintained By:
- National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Division of Diabetes Translation