Eagle Books Spring Bear Poster
Ideas for Use
- Print and hang as a backdrop for a storytelling or talking circle area or to designate exercise area.
- Provide images to children from which to create their own oral or written “healthy bear” tale.
- Print and distribute one per week to encourage healthy eating and exercise based on the message from the featured book.
- Print in black and white and allow children to color as they wish.
- Use bear illustrations to create your own health-messages Talking Circle flip-chart.
- Use 8½” x 11″ paper. Print from laser printer in color or black & white, portrait orientation.
- 1 page
Youth Novel Posters
- Graphic Novel Poster — Coyote and the Turtle’s Dream
- Youth Novel Poster — "Coyote Says Stop Here"
- Eagle Books Active Bear Poster
- Eagle Books Belly Bear Poster
- Bear with Rain That Dances & Hummingbird Poster
- Eagle Books Bear — Moving Muscles Poster
- ›Eagle Books Spring Bear Poster
- Eagle Books Spring & Winter Bear Poster