Eagle Books Bear — Moving Muscles Poster
Ideas for Use
- Print and hang as a backdrop for a storytelling or talking circle area or to designate exercise area.
- Provide images to children from which to create their own oral or written “healthy bear” tale.
- Print and distribute one per week to encourage healthy eating and exercise based on the message from the featured book.
- Print in black and white and allow children to color as they wish.
- Use bear illustrations to create your own health-messages Talking Circle flip-chart.
- Use 8½” x 11″ paper. Print from laser printer in color or black & white, portrait orientation.
- 1 page
Page last reviewed: January 25, 2016
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention