Eagle Books Passport To Wellness
Ideas for Use
- Challenge students to complete a task around each character’s message. Confirm completion by adhering applicable sticker.
- Devise a scavenger hunt in which students earn a sticker for spotting a good (or unhealthy) eating habit.
- Use in conjunction with stations (booths) of activity at an Eagle Books event.
- Challenge family members to achieve a different healthy activity to earn each sticker.
- Use 8½” x 11″ card stock or thick paper. Print from laser printer black & white, landscape orientation. Makes two duplicates.
- 2 pages