Eagle Books Burnt Edges Labels — Blank
Ideas for Use
- Use for name tags.
- Label Eagle Books materials, mailings, collections, etc.
- Personalize and use to close sack lunches or gift bags.
- Print on regular paper and use as entry/activity tickets or entry slips for drawings, etc.
- Use as “book plates” for dedications, donations, or personalization.
- Use Avery Label Paper #5168 or comparable. Print from laser printer in color or black & white, landscape orientation. Prints 3½” x 5″ labels, 4 labels per sheet.
- 1 page
Page last reviewed: August 5, 2021
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention