Toolkit for Families, Classrooms, and Communities
Ideas for Use
- Read for ideas to create an Eagle Books event.
- Read to get ideas for event activities and to access available support materials.
- Read to gain insight on Eagle Books’ background, national attention, traveling exhibit, and more.
- Copy and distribute to those you would like to have help with an Eagle Books event.
- Use 8½” x 11″ paper. Print from laser printer in color or black and white, portrait orientation.
- 42 pages
Page last reviewed: January 25, 2016
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention