A Guide for Educators and Communities
Ideas for Use
- Read to get ideas for family or classroom good-health activities.
- Provide to classrooms, youth clubs or groups, or organizations to help plan an Eagle Books event.
- Share with stakeholders, tribal leaders, parents, etc. to build familiarity with the health, fitness, traditional ways, and science messages of Eagle Books.
Order a copy of the planning guide from the CDC Publications website.
- Use 8½” x 11″ paper. Print from laser printer black and white, portrait orientation.
- 66 pages
- Toolkit for Families, Classrooms, and Communities
- Eagle Books Event Sample Public Service Announcement
- Eagle Books Event Sample News Release
- Game Plan, Talking Points, and Activity Suggestions
- Eagle Books Event Planning Guide
- ›A Guide for Educators and Communities
- Creating an Eagle Books Event PowerPoint
- Eagle Books Event Sample Community Calendar Listing
- The Youth Novels: Educators and Community Guide
- Diabetes Education in Tribal Schools (DETS) Curriculum