Thunder Cloud — Easel Stand with Instructions
Ideas for Use
- Use self-standing character as site decoration or welcome figure.
- Print small size and adhere to tongue depressor or craft stick for use as puppet.
- Use as a prop for a play.
- Stage to have photos taken with event participants.
- Print as posters and use to designate a particular theme of activities.
- Print page 2 from laser printer in color or black & white, landscape orientation. Glue or use adhesive spray to mount to cardboard and cut around image. Use Easel Stand instructions to apply cardboard stand or use Velcro™ strips and adhere to support.
- 2 pages
Page last reviewed: January 25, 2016
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention