Eagle Books Hand-in-Hand Poster — Large
Ideas for Use
- Print and fold in half vertically and use as the cover of a child’s own Eagle Books story.
- Laminate and use as placemats.
- Write event information on back and use as flyers.
- Use for written correspondence to sponsors, guests, media, donors, etc.
- Use to indicate Eagle Books reading or activity area.
- Laminate as a placemat, wall hanging, table top, or dresser cover.
- Print on 8½” x 11″ paper, from laser printer in color or black & white, landscape orientation. Actual size is 30″ x 20″.
- 1 page
Page last reviewed: August 5, 2021
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention