Eagle Books 3-Panel Storytelling Backdrop
Ideas for Use
- Print sections on canvas and hang as backdrop for an entertainer, a Talking Circle, storytelling, etc.
- Print on paper and have children draw their own characters into the scene.
- Use as backdrop for participant photos. Add large cutout characters to scene, if desired.
- Print and laminate for use as a placemat.
- Printed as backdrops, the original size is 115.5″w x 82.75″. Use a large format printer or contact a commercial print vendor.
- Add copy, print on 8½” x 11″ paper, and use as tri-fold brochure or invitation.
Page last reviewed: August 5, 2021
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention