Eagle Books Trading Cards
Ideas for Use
- Provide as prizes for health-related achievements.
- Create challenges or specific events for which children earn another card.
- Organize social gatherings during which children may swap cards with one another.
- Use 11″ x 17″ paper card stock. Print on color laser printer 2-sided. Cut out individual cards using black trim marks as guides.
- Using duplex printing (printer can print on both sides): Print out both sides, use “short edge” for turning.
- Using one sided printing: Print odd numbered pages (1, 3, 5). Turn over and print even pages (2, 4, 6).
- 6 pages (Makes 20 unique Trading Cards.)
Page last reviewed: January 25, 2016
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention