Eagle Books Stamps
Ideas for Use
- Make rubber stamps and use with children in art projects or as temporary tattoos.
- Make stickers and reward children who complete healthy activities.
- Paint or carve the image on a pumpkin. Use as a template to make stencils.
- Original image is 1″ x 1″. Print from laser printer in black & white. Print on labels or sticky-back paper to make stickers.
- On the Internet, search keywords “homemade rubber stamps” and “make your own rubber stamps” for instructions to create your own rubber stamp, or ask a printer to make a rubber stamp.
- 6 pages
Page last reviewed: January 25, 2016
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention