Plate Full of Color Coloring Book
Ideas for Use
- Place in waiting areas of clinics, tribal centers, at special events, etc. (with permission).
- Read the associated story to children while they color in the coloring book.
- Make available to classrooms and childcare centers to encourage Eagle Books event interest and participation.
- Provide to children to occupy time during travel or long waits.
- Use 8½” x 11″ paper. Print on laser printer, black & white, landscape orientation.
- 8 pages
Page last reviewed: January 25, 2016
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention