Eagle Books Mask Fans to Color
Ideas for Use
- Make the fans or masks as a family or classroom activity.
- Distribute at pow wows or other outdoor events as fans.
- Assemble for use as puppets to act out Eagle Books stories.
- Glue a different mask to each side of the support stick for a two-sided puppet.
- Use 8½” x 11″ card stock or thick paper. Print from laser printer in color or black & white, landscape orientation.
- Cut along red cutting line. Laminate with or without stick for durability.
- 4 pages
Page last reviewed: January 25, 2016
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention