Eagle Books Coloring Guide
Ideas for Use
- Print and distribute as event incentives.
- Use as an activity: Have children color while hearing an Eagle Books story.
- Place in waiting areas of clinics, tribal centers, at special events, etc. (with permission).
- Distribute to classrooms and childcare centers to encourage event interest and participation.
- Print and distribute to boost excitement for new Eagle Books being published.
- Use 11″ x 17″ paper. Print from laser printer in color or black & white, portrait orientation. Page 3 may be printed on 8½” x 11″ paper, portrait orientation.
- 3 pages
Page last reviewed: August 3, 2021
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention