Eagle Books Your Own Bookmark
Ideas for Use
- Print and send with “invitations to participate” to sponsors, donors, key participants, etc.
- Use as incentives at a health fair or Eagle Books event.
- Send as tokens of appreciation.
- Provide to classrooms to encourage reading and healthy eating and exercise.
- Make bookmarks as a classroom or family activity.
- Give each child a bookmark along with a set of Eagle Books.
- Use 8½” x 11″ card stock. Print from laser printer in color or black & white. Cut to size.
- 2 pages
Page last reviewed: January 25, 2016
Content source: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention